FTHS: Step 6 - 8
Step 6: Day 1: Listing is now Active!
FTHS: Step 6 – 8
- All marketing material that have been created will now be uploaded to the internet including all social media accounts and other real estate platforms.
- You will also receive an email from my transaction manager with ALL of this information and more to see what your listing looks like and if any errors or corrections need to be made?
Step 7: Showings & Expectations:
- All showings on your home will go through an online app called ShowingTime. Here you can approve, decline, or cancel showings via text or email communication.
- Once a showing has been approved. It will be up to you to ensure that the property is clean and presentable for the incoming buyers. You will also be expected to leave the home during each showing request (typically lasting 1 hour in length).
- Timeframes for selling your will vary immensely based on property types, Price points, & Market Conditions. However, we will ensure that you are fully informed of all of these variables and set the proper expectations to ensure the smoothest process possible.
Step 8: Accepting an offer!
- Once and offer has been received on your property. I will call you to discuss the terms of the offer and how to best proceed. Once accepted, we will sign the offer via electronic signatures through our online system – Authentisign
- Next, we will have to revisit the Option you had chosen back in Step 2 of the First Time Home Seller Process. If you had chosen Option A: You can simply continue to the next step. BUT, if you chose Option B, it is now time to begin working on the home buying process. Please Click on the button below and a new tab will open