FTHB: Step 7-8
Step 7: Introduction to your Closer
FTHB: Step 7-8
- It is common for most buyers to not have OR not know of a good closer. If this is the case we will introduce you to one of our preferred closers via email.
- Your closer is there to ensure you have a clean title and works with the lender and other parties to ensure a smooth closing. They will require some additional information and collect some documentation as well over the course of the next few weeks.
Step 8: Completing a Home inspection
- It is also common for most buyers to not have OR not know of a good home inspector. If this is the also the case we will introduce you to one of our preferred inspectors via email. This email will include all contact information and a brief overview for ease of reference.
- Inspections do cost Money and are separate from the “closing costs” OR GFE described back in Step 3.
- Payment is typically provided directly to the inspector the day of the inspection and we encourage all of our clients to be present during the 2 to 6 hour long inspection (based on the size of the property). This gives all buyers an opportunity to learn all about the home they are purchasing.
- The inspector will generate a report during this process and provide copies to the buyers and their agent (me).
- At this time we will discuss and issues found and address them with the sellers to find a resolution/way to move forward.